Create Kennedy Half Set Next Year
June 24, 2013
We seem to be in a season of reverse proofs. We have the reverse proof 2013-W American Eagle in the West Point set and we will have a reverse proof gold Buffalo one-ounce coin in August.
Reverse proofs are special. They mark special events.
The American Eagle commemorates the 75th anniversary of the West Point Mint while the Buffalo will celebrate the 100th anniversary of the James Earle Fraser nickel design.
This might be a good time to think ahead to next year when the Kennedy half dollar celebrates its 50th anniversary.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• Get the U.S. Coin Collector’s Value Pack at a special price through June 30.
• New bundles for paper money collectors are 50% off for a limited time! Find them here.
• Limited quantities of Australia’s Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake 2013 Silver Coin and the 2013 Mongolia Argali 500 Togrog Silver Coin are here!
• Get exclusive collectors’ value packs at special discounts for investing in collectible coins, world coin collectors and North American coin collectors
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• Get them instantly! Buy digital editions of past issues of World Coin News, Coins Magazine and Coin Market eXpress!
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this blog.
About the Author