Gold Breaks Pattern?
June 26, 2013
I wasn’t going to write about gold and silver today. Really, I wasn’t. But when I checked the Kitco website this morning, it was obvious that I would have to mention it.
Gold is down over $30 from yesterday’s close to $1,244.30 a troy ounce. Silver has been shorn of almost 60 cents to $18.94 a troy ounce.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• Get the U.S. Coin Collector’s Value Pack at a special price through June 30.
• New bundles for paper money collectors are 50% off for a limited time! Find them here.
• Limited quantities of Australia’s Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake 2013 Silver Coin and the 2013 Mongolia Argali 500 Togrog Silver Coin are here!
• Get exclusive collectors’ value packs at special discounts for investing in collectible coins, world coin collectors and North American coin collectors
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• Get them instantly! Buy digital editions of past issues of World Coin News, Coins Magazine and Coin Market eXpress!
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this blog.
About the Author