Keep Pace No Matter what the Season
July 05, 2013
Wisconsin’s summers are not exactly long, but my grandparents exaggerated after every Fourth of July by declaring that summer was over as soon as the last firework boomed over the lake.
As a kid, this statement was a bit of a puzzler. Now that I am hurtling toward the age of my grandparents I just think the statement is funny. It is something you can get away with when you have gray hair.
However, July 4 is a mile marker of sorts. Attention begins to shift in the coin hobby to the next important show. Usually, this relates to the American Numismatic Association convention, which this year will get under way Aug. 13.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• Get the U.S. Coin Collector’s Value Pack at a special price through June 30.
• New bundles for paper money collectors are 50% off for a limited time! Find them here.
• Limited quantities of Australia’s Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake 2013 Silver Coin and the 2013 Mongolia Argali 500 Togrog Silver Coin are here!
• Get exclusive collectors’ value packs at special discounts for investing in collectible coins, world coin collectors and North American coin collectors
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• Get them instantly! Buy digital editions of past issues of World Coin News, Coins Magazine and Coin Market eXpress!
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this blog.
About the Author