Everything Has a Price, or Does It?
July 30, 2013
I had a couple of letters in recent weeks that surprised me.
After being a hobbyist for 50 years and a numismatic journalist for 35, this is saying something.
The first letter arrived and I ran it as a letter to the editor. It complained about the content of features having too many prices in them. This was published. A second letter arrived to concur with the publication of the first.
Is this a new trend?
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• New bundles for paper money collectors are 50% off for a limited time! Find them here.
• Limited quantities of Australia’s Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake 2013 Silver Coin and the 2013 Mongolia Argali 500 Togrog Silver Coin are here!
• Get exclusive collectors’ value packs at special discounts for investing in collectible coins, world coin collectors and North American coin collectors
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• Get them instantly! Buy digital editions of past issues of World Coin News, Coins Magazine and Coin Market eXpress!
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this blog.
About the Author