August 15, 2013
It is foolish to say never when it comes to the question of abolishing the cent. However, it is still pretty clear that most hobbyists want to do everything possible to extend the life of the lowly coin even as they readily admit that it has little purchasing power.
But they won’t go to any lengths.
Some expedients they see as simply silly.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• August special – only 25 available! Order your 2013 Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake Coin Set today!
• Buy new coin price guides, get the ebook free! Learn more.
• IT’S HERE! Order the 2014 North American Coins & Prices.
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• See what guides and supplies our editors recommend for keeping up with your collection.
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this blog.
About the Author