Shevlin Joins Firm|
June 27, 2013
Northwest Territorial Mint has named Jeff Shevlin director of special projects, charging him with oversight of projects related to branding the mint’s top-of-the line art medals, digitizing assets, and accelerating numerous publishing and web objectives from its mint in Dayton, Nev.
“We are elated to have Jeff join our team,” said Ross Hansen, founder and CEO. “He is a nationally recognized numismatist who brings strong technical skill and leadership talent to our organization.”
Shevlin is the former executive director of the American Numismatic Association and brings his background in information technology and managing large organizations to the world’s largest private mint.
“I look forward to working with Northwest Territorial Mint’s master artisans to help provide the finest quality medals and grow the company’s role in the great numismatic community,” Shevlin said.
He can be reached directly at Jeff.Shevlin@NWTMint.com.
Northwest Territorial Mint and its subsidiary companies Medallic Art Company and Graco Industries have produced some of America’s most important minted items through the course of their 110-year heritage. These include special medals and hundreds of related collectable items for collectors and dealers, including the Peabody Award, the Pulitzer Prize, and the Medal of Honor.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• Get the U.S. Coin Collector’s Value Pack at a special price through June 30.
• New bundles for paper money collectors are 50% off for a limited time! Find them here.
• Limited quantities of Australia’s Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake 2013 Silver Coin and the 2013 Mongolia Argali 500 Togrog Silver Coin are here!
• Get exclusive collectors’ value packs at special discounts for investing in collectible coins, world coin collectors and North American coin collectors
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• Get them instantly! Buy digital editions of past issues of World Coin News, Coins Magazine and Coin Market eXpress!
Add to: del.icio.us digg
With this article: Email to friend Print
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this article.