Palafoutas, Moy Take Key Posts at Morgan Gold|
July 22, 2013
Louis Palafoutas is now president of Morgan Gold, a provider of gold-backed IRA accounts and sales of classic U.S. gold coinage and other precious metal bullion, the company announced today.
Palafoutas had been a vice president at Morgan Gold since its founding 2010 and now has executive authority over all of the company’s operations.
Concurrently, Edmund C. Moy, the 38th director of the U.S. Mint and spokesman for Morgan Gold was named its chief strategist, responsible for the company’s analysis of the gold market and related activity. Moy will relocate from the Seattle area to Washington, D.C., to stay in better touch with developments in precious metal bullion production by the U.S. government.
“We are thrilled to have Ed on our team, and we look forward to working with him for many years, as he continues to bring his sound judgment and vast experience to the Morgan Gold team.” said Palafoutas. “To have a cabinet-level former government leader endorsing our core product of gold-backed IRAs is important validation for Morgan Gold.”
These appointments were announced following the passing of Morgan Gold founder Steve Deeds in May 2013.
“Steve conceived the value of a gold-backed IRA and made that product the central offering of Morgan Gold,” Palafoutas observed. “It is a unique offering among precious metal dealers and a critical differentiator for our company and our valued investors. Steve’s philosophy that gold holds transcendent value apart from volatile investment cycles and ever-changing economic climates remains the cornerstone of Morgan Gold’s business.”
Morgan Gold is located in Irvine, California, 92612 and their website is www.morgangold.com. Morgan Gold can be reached toll free at 800-585-1773.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• New bundles for paper money collectors are 50% off for a limited time! Find them here.
• Limited quantities of Australia’s Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake 2013 Silver Coin and the 2013 Mongolia Argali 500 Togrog Silver Coin are here!
• Get exclusive collectors’ value packs at special discounts for investing in collectible coins, world coin collectors and North American coin collectors
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• Get them instantly! Buy digital editions of past issues of World Coin News, Coins Magazine and Coin Market eXpress!
Add to: del.icio.us digg
With this article: Email to friend Print
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this article.