Mint Offers 10 Percent Discount on Coins|
December 27, 2013
A 10 percent discount will apply to numerous Mint products in 2014 for buyers who sign up to obtain them through the Mint’s subscription program.
“On the heels of our free holiday shipping promotion, the United States Mint is offering additional ways for our new and existing customers to save on our products,” said United States Mint Deputy Director Richard A. Peterson.
The 10 percent discount offer has been undertaken on a trial basis. It is intended to encourage customers to shop the Mint’s online catalog at www.usmint.gov/catalog, and sign up for its subscription service.
The discount will apply to both new and current subscribers to the Mint’s Online Subscription Program for the following products:
• United States Mint Proof Set®
• United States Mint Silver Proof Set®
• United States Mint Uncirculated Coin Set®
• American Eagle Silver Proof and Uncirculated Coins
• United States Mint Presidential $1 Coin Proof Set™
• United States Mint Presidential $1 Coin Uncirculated Set™
• United States Mint America the Beautiful Quarters Proof Set™
• United States Mint America the Beautiful Quarters Silver Proof Set™
• America the Beautiful Quarters Uncirculated Coin Set™
• America the Beautiful Quarters Circulating Coin Set™
• America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin™
• America the Beautiful Quarters Three-Coin Set™
• American Presidency $1 Coin Cover Series
The Mint says the 10-percent discount will be taken off the regular retail price of the subscription prior to the addition of the $4.95 shipping and handling fee.
Full retail prices will be charged to Mint customers who are not buying through a subscription.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• Strike it rich with this U.S. coins value pack.
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• Build an impressive collection with Coin Collecting 101.
• IT’S HERE! Order the 2014 North American Coins & Prices.
Add to: del.icio.us digg
With this article: Email to friend Print
Something to add? Notice an error? Comment on this article.